Full Residential design service:
- interpretation of the brief:
- the type of work required
- the clients preferences, time frame and budget
- the contract term
- the team of professionals involved and availability of plans
- evaluating the spatial layout of your home or property;
- scope of works - a description of the works to be performed
- concept board & preliminary sketches
- site measure;
- designing the layout – computer generated drawings;
- design documentation/drawings and instruction to trades on site;
- bespoke design for kitchens, bathrooms and furniture;
- finishes/materials/colour palette and schedule;
- furniture scheme and schedule;
- soft furnishing scheme and schedule;
- lighting scheme and schedule;
- design supervision on site;
- installation and post occupancy evaluation
Collaboration and good communication is essential to the end result. Weekly calls or site meetings, with client and project professionals with revised elements & schedules are advised.
The ultimate goal is to achieve the best result for the client; focus on the immediate and future needs, resolve problematic design issues and create a place that is nurturing, inspiring and expresses the client’s lifestyle.
PAYMENT can be made as % of project with an initial deposit or a consultation fee at an hourly or daily rate.